In episode #1, You've got to start somewhere, I walk step by step through an average work day for me living in Switzerland.
I cover coffee, kids, apartments, and more. See below for detailed chapters and pictures of the topics covered.
Music - Traditional Swiss yodelling by the Jodlerklub Schüpfheim Song: Schimbrigjodel
Chapter 1 - 00:00-00:49 Intro
Chapter 2 - 00:49-12:05 Apartment Living
- Rules for living in apartments
- Coffee in Europe - Nespresso
- Closets vs. wardrobes
- Built-in roll shades and awnings
- Getting ready to leave the house - bags, weather, apparel
- Door locks, huh?
Chapter 3 - 12:05-22:10 Commute and Work
- Kids - kick scooters, walking to school... alone!
- Train travel
- Lunch routine, yum