This is a series of posts that give you a better idea of who I am. I found idea from Living off Love and Coffee's blog post but instead of 30 days I'm only committing to 20. I Googled to see if there were another origins for this idea and found many '30 days of me' posts but this one I liked the most so here we go!
Day 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 facts about yourself
- I grew up on a small farm in Indiana
- I was a member of the Moped Army - Motion Left
- I photographed weddings for several years
- I organized my move to Switzerland in less than 6 weeks
- I played the violin and bass for 12 years
- I sang in my church choir
- My undergraduate degree is in Chemical Engineering
- My first roller coaster ride was the Magnum XL-200 at Cedar Point it was also the first roller coaster over 200 ft.
- I love to do handicrafts like knitting, weaving and crochet
- I used to teach math in long-term substitute assignments.
- I love sushi
- I would love to hike a long trail like PCT or the AT
- My first car was a Mustang made the same year I was born
- I was really good at throwing discus in high school
- One time while out on the football field as a member of the drill team, I picked a wedgie in front of the whole stadium.